#PhD twittering June 30, 2010Posted by Malene Charlotte Larsen in Dissertation, PhD, Twitter.
At the moment I have less than a month left before I absolutely have to turn in my PhD dissertation. On Twitter I am using the hashtag #phd to communicate my ups and downs – and it is comforting to know that there are other people out there in the same position. So if you are a PhD student on Twitter I recommend that you use #PhD in your dissertation related tweets.
Here are some of my latest PhD tweets that nicely illustrate this last phase of dissertation writing:
- Writing a PhD is filled with many ups and downs. Yesterday I was down – today I’m up. Please remind me of this tomorrow! #PhD #dissertation
- Note to self! #PhD RT @TDDissertation #Dissertation Writing Tip # 20: You made it this far for a reason. Have confidence in your writing!
- Trying to sum up this part of my analysis on “Youthful emotions in public space” – seems like a never-ending task🙂 #PhD
- Best #PhD tip of the day: RT @TDDissertation Reward yourself for small writing accomplishments by doing something you enjoy. #dissertation
- Yellow post-its overload in office! #PhD
- Have ran out of yellow post its #PhD
- Ahh – the joy of copy/pasting from things you’ve already written #PhD
And here are two ‘must-follow’ accounts on Twitter for PhD students:
Happy #PhD tweeting!🙂